Saturday 25 April 2015

Wishing you Luck! :)

A while ago I picked up a horse shoe 6" template tile, naked and ready to be decorated. Today I am feeling lucky so it's time to decorate the lucky horse shoe :)
I have decided to go with blue to fit in with Irma's piece on a blue themed wedding.

I began by painting the material in Annie Sloan Antoinette paint which I had lying around. It makes a nice background. I gathered together my 50 shades of blue! ;)



Then with a bit of imagination and a glue gun I created this very cute little horse shoe :)



Perfect to decorate your wedding venue/party or perhaps you just want to present one to the bride and groom to wish them well. All the products used can be purchased from any good craft store. I even found the gorgeous silver heart clasp at a craft show! Beautiful!

  



Would you consider this little cutesy for your wedding day? Let us know what you think by leaving a comment. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Kelly and Irma xo

No comments:

Post a Comment