Tuesday 7 April 2015

A light reflection


Today I was just minding my own business, happily ironing away with the tv on in the background when something fabulous caught my eye! I just had to get online and share :)  A mirror vase! OK...so for Irma I am mostly thinking vintage....but can you imagine beautiful white peony flowers or a mix of white and pink perhaps placed in a beautiful mirrored vase? With the reflection of the flickering candles and the twinkling fairy lights...how incredibly beautiful a vision comes to mind. I am definitely going to have to investigate this vision further :)






After a quick online search I found a display of white roses on www.rtfactflowers.co.uk
Stunning! Anyway, just another idea to reflect on ;)

Kelly xo

I love to hear your feedback, please leave a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment