Saturday 4 April 2015

Gorgeous, vintage wedding reception ideas

I am feeling super excited by all the ideas buzzing round my head for Irma's big day on a tiny budget. Oh where to start! I'm going to start with Irma and Andrew's reception :) 


Working on Irma's taste and personality, this event will be a bespoke vintage affair, as beautiful as the bride herself!


On arrival at the venue the welcoming sign needs to represent the love and individuality of this couple. I have seen a couple of examples which I feel could be pretty perfect and cost effective. Love this one  








Another idea for arrival at the venue is the guest book.  While trawling pinterest I found a couple of examples of a guest book using a polaroid camera! Perfection :) So the idea is the guests will take a polaroid and write a brief message in coloured sharpie on the white part.      




How personal and what a memory for Andrew and Irma on their special day :)

Can't wait to share more ideas!

Kelly xo

2 comments:

  1. That’s really great you are going to marry with your best friend! Wish you all the best for your upcoming wedding! My wedding is also very near and still I was searching reception halls in Atlanta for my wedding function. I am really in need and want to organize my wedding ceremony perfectly.

    ReplyDelete