Friday 10 April 2015

Vintage all around us!

So let's have a wee think about some vintage inspired surroundings for Irma's wedding that won't break the bank.

My favourite guest book idea so far is the one with the polaroid camera, that doesn't mean I don't have an open mind :) There are other cute guest book ideas out there, such as the idea of a very retro type writer? So that guests can type the couple a message on their special day...awww how sweet :)

I found this one on here


Or this one on weddingideasmag.com  



Another idea for some perfectly vintage surroundings are to use an old set of wooden stepladders to place some beautiful flowers or memorabilia on. You could also use them to display favors or perhaps even the table plan?

Here is a fine example I found on ebay for £29.99 





Or if you fancied something slightly taller this pair is only £25, also for sale on ebay. Perfect with a lick of paint :)

And here is a finished example. How pretty! 
Ohhhh.....soooo many ideas!!! Hope they excite you as much as me :)

Kelly xo

I love to hear your feedback, please leave a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment