Wednesday 8 April 2015

Wedding cakes - Naked/ unfrosted wedding cakes

When it comes to wedding cakes there are so many style options to choose from. Today I'm looking at naked (or unfrosted) wedding cakes. 

I think these are gorgeous and perfect for a laid back wedding. They would be amazing at an outdoor wedding, in a barn or marquee and in so many other venues. They add a real homemade feel to any wedding and can really cut down your budget because you can do them yourself! 


Summer fruits for a Summer wedding.


The bunting makes this cake perfect for a marquee or barn wedding.


The rustic, homemade style of this cake is just lovely.


I love the use of plants and herbs on this cake.

For my wedding I would love to have a naked wedding cake. It would reflect my laid back and personal feel that I really want my big day to have.

Irmaxo





I love to hear your feedback, please leave a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment