Thursday 16 April 2015

A tattooed bride.

The one question I keep getting asked is, "But what are you going to do to cover your tattoos for your wedding dress?"

Aren't they just gorgeous?!

Why would I want to cover them? 

Why is it not okay/ acceptable to be tattooed in a wedding dress?





Both myself and my husband to be are tattooed (and will probably have many, many more by the time the big day comes around) and we both love them. I love the pinup, 1950s style and tattoos are just a part of that look. I know our wedding will have quite a retro style and I fell that tattoos fit in well anyway. 

This wedding is just gorgeous! Check out the original post by clicking on the picture.


Why not actually make tattoos a big part of your wedding? I love this idea so much that I think I might look into this for my own big day! You can order some here!




Has this convinced you that tattoos and weddings go together perfectly?

Irma xo



All pictures are linked to their original source.

I love to hear your feedback, please leave a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment