Sunday 26 April 2015

Colour scheme - Yellow

Yellow is one of my favourite colours. It can be so perfect in Spring and Summer but can also brighten up an Autumn or Winter wedding too!

Why not add yellow pieces to the tables at your reception? You can get creative and do some great DIYs in any colour scheme. We have one similar to this gorgeous 'love' sign coming to the blog soon!


These little DIY felt hearts would make lovely favours, you could even stitch the initials of the bride and groom onto them! They would also make gorgeous little decorations all around a barn or outdoor wedding.


I LOVE sunflowers! I would love to include them in my wedding. A bouquet of sunflowers would be beautiful and look especially lovely with hints of blue or purple!


Staying with my love of sunflowers, how gorgeous is this naked wedding cake with sunflowers?! I have already said in a precious blog post how much I love naked wedding cakes, so pairing them with my favourite flower is definitely a winner in my eyes.


How amazing are these shoes?! If you are planning a vintage themed wedding and want something that is sure to stand out and get people talking then something like these might be perfect!




Irma xo

Do you think yellow is a pretty colour scheme for a wedding? Are there any other colour schemes you would like us to post about? Let us know by commenting, we love to hear your opinions!

1 comment: