Friday 10 April 2015

Well, you've got to start somewhere...


With no date set or any plans made... I bought my wedding shoes.



How could I not? When I saw these beauties, I knew they were the ones. I had been thinking about something glittery because I'd love a short 50s style dress and wanted some shoes that would stand out. These lovely little Faith shoes were an amazing bargain in Debenhams in the sale. 


Can you believe that these cost £31.50?! Here they are if you fancy them for yourself (whether you are getting married or just love them as much as I do).



I fell in love with the ombre silver to icy blue glitter and it was an added bonus when a friend I was shopping with said, "Wow, they're like Frozen!" I mean, who doesn't want to look like Elsa on their wedding day?



Would you wear bold shoes on your wedding day or opt for something more traditional? 
I love to hear your feedback, please leave a comment :)

Irma xo

No comments:

Post a Comment