Friday 15 May 2015

Wedding flowers - Sunflowers

I've said before that I love sunflowers. I would love to have sunflowers everywhere on my wedding day.

My mum is going time it just right to start growing sunflowers in her garden for my wedding to save on costs!

This little centerpiece would be so easy to create yourself.. I've already started collecting jars for lots of little projects!


How cute are these Sunflower cupcakes?! Cupcakes are a great alternative to a huge tiered cake and it means everyone can just help themselves to one! If you have some talented family members or friends then it wouldn't cost too much to make something similar for your own wedding!


If you are having an outdoor wedding, I think this simple idea is gorgeous! 


I love how simple and rustic a bouquet of sunflowers can look. I think this is something I will be doing at my wedding. There is something so lovely about the colour yellow that I just love for a wedding!


You could give people a little hint of your sunflower theme with the invitations. These could be a great DIY project for you can your bridesmaids to do!


Why not have your bridesmaids in gorgeous sunflower yellow dresses. They would tie in beautifully with your bouquet and with all the flowers during the day! This one is available on ebay.


No matter the weather, even if it is pouring with rain, sunflowers will brighten up your wedding day!

Irma xo

No comments:

Post a Comment