Saturday 16 May 2015

Gatsby Glam!


How about a bit of Gatsby glamour on your wedding day! :) This is a beautifully chic era and simple to recreate for your special day whether it be through your attire or your decor.

 buzzfeed



I found this image here. And if you want an exciting Gatsby inspired head piece you can refer back to my previous blog on headpieces!! :)


Some beautifully elegant flowers like these I found on etsy could be just the perfect finish to your glam 1920's look.





A chair like this one is simple to recreate yourself for a bit of money saving DIY. You just need some pearls and some ribbon :)


lovemydress.net

Look at these delightful table numbers...




These can be bought in sets of 10 from etsy. I think however I might challenge myself and Irma to recreate a similar look ourselves ;)


And what about this for some effective table decor?



This image I found on buzzfeed. Easy to DIY by scattering pearls and diamonds on the tables :)


Or some pearls dripping from a champagne glass for some added pzazz! A stunning centre piece!



save-on-crafts.com


So would you  consider a Gatsby theme for your wedding day? Let us know what you think by leaving a comment. As always we appreciate your feedback!


Kelly xo


No comments:

Post a Comment